The meanings of this?

I am a clairvoyant & I have learned to tap into it. Now its true that I am & i believe in this so no negative comments please. Ok... The other day i was near a girl that I liked for quite sometime but due to some differences we havent talked in months. Now that I am finally getting over it I swear I can... show more I am a clairvoyant & I have learned to tap into it. Now its true that I am & i believe in this so no negative comments please.
Ok... The other day i was near a girl that I liked for quite sometime but due to some differences we havent talked in months. Now that I am finally getting over it I swear I can feel her presence & energy alot. Now I was not talking directly to her but all of a sudden i felt her energy & she spoke to me. I felt her energy in a crowd of 40 people she tapped into me. She told me that she was afraid. She was afraid to fall in love with me as she does like me. It has given me a sense of peace about her. Now lately I hsve been getting vibes from her and they are very calming and I feel this sense of peace about her. So my question is being that I am new to this clairvoyant and tapping into it what does all this mean and if you are negative I will report you period the end. But to those who are serious thank you