Does she still have feelings for me?

We all work at publix. My coworker showed me a pic of my ex going to prom with another guy (idk how i feel about it). That same day we were schedule together but as usual we just pretended like we didn't see each other. The coworker called me the next dating saying: that when i left work to go home my ex been... show more We all work at publix. My coworker showed me a pic of my ex going to prom with another guy (idk how i feel about it). That same day we were schedule together but as usual we just pretended like we didn't see each other. The coworker called me the next dating saying: that when i left work to go home my ex been acting weird she asked the coworker why did she showed me the picture even tho she told my ex that she was going to show her. And then apparently later on my ex wasn't really talking to the coworker ( was talking to another cashier) next to her until she came back to ask her what did i say when i seen the pictures and she told my ex i didnt say anything(i actually said that i didnt care about the pictures cause i was a little but hurt to see who she went with). We were together for 6 months and broke up for the second time, 2 months ago. The first one lasted 3 days so it was more like a break. I still have feeling for her but it would be a bad idea to try again if she ever texts me again.
1 answer 1