Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 5 months ago

Why is Djokovic so disliked and reviled across the world? Because of his boorish fans or his ugly style or his face?

Best answer

He's not the kind of person you'd have a beer with. He'd probably stick you with the tab.

Arrogant cocky I think most tennis fans do like Novak Djokovic.

Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer are seen graceful and classy when they win

He looks like an unbeatable machine a little bit.

Because he's blatantly on dope.

Because he's a spoiler to the two guys everyone wants to see..........Federer and Nadal.

Everyone would have loved a Federer/ Nadal FINAL.........

There's just something about the man that sits wrong with me. I hate the way he tries to get the crowd involved after he's won. If you deserve admiration, you shouldn't need to ask for it!

Rviled across the world - hardly! He is overly arrogant, but I suppose that's how those who want to be successful have to be. Not that all successful people can't be a bit humble!!

• Chuck

I don't think Djokovic is "disliked." It's just that Federer is loved all over the world.

They just prefer Federer and Nadal

• Lôn

They are jealous because he's a brilliant player.

'Cause he said things against Kosovans.