Is it advised to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner daily?

I have breakfast and lunch. But after lunch, I feel too full for the rest of the day to have a third meal so I snack on coffee and chewies.

Is this OK? I know diet experts say one has to have three main meals a day, with snacks between. But like I said, I can only stomach breakfast and lunch, and then just snacks for the rest of the day.

Best answer

There is no single right way to eat. It depends on the person. Some people do better with fewer meals. Some more. Some need snacks. Some don't. Do what works for you.

• You should have breakfast every day. Have a light lunch or a few small snacks through the day then have dinner if you feel hungry.

• joe

If you skip the snacks, then you will have room for dinner! I personally have 3 meals a day, and have as long as I can remember.

Best wishes

Yes......................

• PAMELA

Maybe you should try having a smaller lunch?

• Satan

Its better to have a decent breakfast, and a decent evening meal, with a very light lunch

• Petter

It is advised indeed.