My exercise heart rate is going up?

When I exercise it used to go close to my target hear5 rate at 195 whivh is only at moderate exercise so its high. Now it went up to 205. Ive been exercisung for a little over w month. I read that the more you exercise your heart rate goes down. Why hasn't it gone down or does it take longer for exercise to have impact on the heart

First and foremost, you should NOT be training at a heart rate of 205 bpm. A fitness zone, even for someone age 20, is in the 150-175 range.

Depending on your starting fitness level and the exact type and frequency of your training, it can take several months to see a noticeable or measurable change. An exercise heart rate greater than 200 beats per minute is likely doing you and your heart more harm than good, and it may even be putting your overall health at risk. You are training too hard and you should also see a cardiologist to rule out an serious issues.