Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelBrazilBelo Horizonte · 5 months ago

Have you ever thrown up from eating too much?

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and almost did but kept it down.

No I haven't I eat a hell lot but my body and nervous system seem to be able to handle it very well I don't throw up from it.

• e9601:

No I haven't.=============

Eating too much can have anyone throwing up. Your body needs time to digest certain amounts of food. That amount depends on the person and there metabolism. If you wake up in the middle of the night almost throwing up you might of ate too much food before going to sleep. Also what you are eating could affect you as well. I suggest you eat an hour or two before you go to sleep so your body can have time to digest. And know your limit. If you start feeling satisfied don’t keep pushing thinking you have to finish this plate or bag of food.

I hope this helped out a little

Um no.. im not a fatty

Not sure if this counts, but I did throw up once after drinking 2 cans of soda

• Bee V2

Yes one time I was at a friends house and I ate so much that I threw up in my sleep and it woke me up

• K8

No.

I've thrown up during certain illnesses, vertigo and pregnancy. I also throw up if I have more than one adult beverage. So I don't drink often.

Only after sticking my finger down my throat. Gotta keep that weight down.

No.

Just from foods I'm intolerant to, and too dumb to realize.

No never my friend.