ZOZO asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

my sister is 17 weighs 6 stone and she only eats 300 calories a day what should I do to help her and what could happen if she continued this?

Best answer

You need to tell your parents and get her in for immediate treatment. If she doesn't get help, I'll be blunt--she will die. Eating disorders are the most lethal of the mental illnesses. Almost every organ is affected; cause of death is usually not actual starvation but a massive heart attack, usually doing something simple and normal--like using the toilet. Even anorexics who do recover are often left with medical problems such as digestive issues, brittle bones and infertility.

Eventually she would die.

Your parents NEED to get her professional help ASAP. Even if they have to force her to do it.

If she only eats 300 calories a day, she won't last too long. She will either break down and eat, or she will starve. If she has not starved up to now, I think she is cheating