Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

If you block a Level 7 user, does that prevent them from being able to move your questions around?

• mom

I am on level 7 and have my questions moved also. no it just stops them from answering your question but many go on some ones answer in the comment section and write something rude. they still can move your question around to another category and they should not be able to do that either. I have a woman names Lan and she loves to go on a question I wrote even if I have her blocked and write something real rude to me. I am a woman and she loves to call me a man and a sex offender. I am not a sex offender

No. The can still move your content or report, just not answer your questions.

• Lili

Not at all. They can't answer your questions, but they can move your questions, they can report your questions, and they can comment on someone else's answer to your question, which allows them to say whatever it is they want to say in response to your question.

No. Blocking just prevents that user from answering your questions, emailing you, picking you as BA on their questions, adding you as a contact, and from replying to your answers.

No, they still have the power to MOVE whatever they want..........they just can't answer it.

No and I still don't know why you people just won't listen to what I told you about how to keep your questions from being moved around. if you happen to be in the religion and spirituality section start your question off with religion and spirituality who is God for an example? No matter how many times somebody moved your answer the automatic Yahoo software will put your question back under religion in spirituality in just a few minutes. I learned that trick years ago here on Yahoo when I used to have people move my questions around to stupid places like the mental health section. Now I just put the topic in front of my question and laugh at them when the automatic software puts my question right back where I wanted it in the first place within about 15 minutes.

• Matt5 months agoReport

What about when you're asking a question complaining about established white characters being made black, established female characters being made male, established straight characters being made LGBT, or LGBT characters being in entertainment at all?

• Daniel

No that does not Prevent your Question from being able to be Moved around Especially any Level 7 user can do it and Yahoo does not Tell users who Specifically is doing It

• Daniel

Wrong only Level 7 users can move other people's Questions Around

While its True people can move Questions around at any Levels Levels 1-6 they can only move there own Question to a Different Category

• .

No. Blocking only prevents a user from answering your question with the blocked account, or posting a comment under your answer with the blocked account. It has no bearing on users ability to report your posts, or move your posts if they are a Level 7.

• James

no it does not.........

• .

No, Matt. It does not prevent that.