My nickname is gone on my posts and I am now listed as Anonymous. What gives?

Daniel, I did not set it to anonymous. I was not aware a person could set it to anonymous. I go to the article and post. That's it. I don't do anything different fro what I've been doing for years. I believe it was a Yahoo glitch that within a day fixed itself. I did not do anything but post on why this was happening. I did not try to change my nickname or anything else. I'm tired of people saying I must have done it.

• Daniel

You probably set it to anonymous thats Probably why its Gone

• .

You're Peter C when I mouse over your avatar. Understand that Yahoo Answers, and other areas of Yahoo, are prone to glitches and bugs, but they usually correct themselves within a day or few. It's not uncommon for YA users' avatar and/or username to disappear (and it happens widely across the site at times) but it only lasts a few days to a week, and then it's back to "normal" (normal for the site).