True or false: you could use less people in your life?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

False, I need more

• 4 months ago

True.....................

• 4 months ago

I find that people are overrated. People don't like to be told the truth, so go on the attack. I don't want anymore toxic people gaslighting me and projecting their stuff onto me. I've had false friends, abusive friends, and friends who don't mean what they say. I'm ready not to have triggering friends. It's only worth it to be with people where you feel calm, safe, and loved.

• patty
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

I wish I had that problem

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

So true..........

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Right now, I have some friends with depression issues. I can only listen because when asked for advise, they do not listen or make any changes in their lives. Therefore, their depression continues and drama, drama, drama follows. These are good people with mental health issues, not horrible criminals or terrible people.

I am at a loss as what to do because conversing with them can be draining, so i am having less and less contact with them. If they cannot make some basic changes (in medication), then there really is no point in me being their sounding board because all conversations are all about them. The never ask how I am or how my life is going...probably because I am happy, positive and I am enjoying my life, so they do not want to hear it.

So a couple less people in my life may be in my near future.

• 4 months ago

yeah. a few good people/close friends that you can trust and have fun with is all you need. less drama.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes. I am done with people, especially family. Not all of my family, just a couple siblings.

• 4 months ago

false that' would not be good

• 4 months ago

Nope....I have the exact correct amount of people in my life.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.