Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

I’m a 15 year old girl will eating 900 calories a day make me anorexic?

Anorexia is a mental disorder. Eating a starvation diet will certainly, continued for any time, make you dizzy, weak, ill, and very likely give you lifelong health problems.

• yes congratulations your anerexic its cool cuz it's keeps ur blood sugar low i want it

eat around 1800 calories

Well you will soon become underweight and it can really create problems for you

Anorexia is a condition stupid, if you choose not to eat thats something entirely different.

No. Anorexia is a serious mental illness. Eating 900 calories per day can be a symptom of anorexia, but it doesn't make you anorexic. It will, however, make you very unhealthy. Over time it will leave you dead. But you can starve yourself to death without having anorexia.

• Cyrus

900 calories is horrible. Maybe not for older people, but for young people with high active metabolism. Young people need to to consume more, due to the amount of calories they burn. I lost 80 pounds in 6 months by eating a normal 1800 - 2000 calories a day, I was 24 at the time. I am 30 now, so it won't be the same. But you have an opportunity to take advantage of your lifestyle.

Hope I Helped ^_^

• Dr. D

Well is certainly isn't healthy.

If you want to have a calorie target then start with your target weight.

Set your calorie target at 10X your target weight. Let's say you want to weigh 120 pounds, then set your daily calorie intake at 1200.

Losing weight is simply a matter of burning more calories than you consume. Get some exercise and eat healthy foods.

Are you purposely trying to become one? If so, you’re stupid. Being anorexic isn’t a choice, it’s a mental disorder.

• .

Depending on your current weight and activity level, it will eventually make you dangerously underweight.