Hi, the doctor said I have high cholestoral and right they are trying to reduce my cholesterol level by asking me to consume pills?

(i think it's called monacol or something). Anyway, i'll be going for another blood tests after im done with my 3 bottles of pills. I honestly dont think relying on pills alone will help. Is there any other eating habits that I can adopt in order to lower my cholesterol level naturally. i'm not a big... show more (i think it's called monacol or something). Anyway, i'll be going for another blood tests after im done with my 3 bottles of pills. I honestly dont think relying on pills alone will help. Is there any other eating habits that I can adopt in order to lower my cholesterol level naturally.

i'm not a big eater but i do like to snack on junk food or microwavable food or fast food during lunch since its convenient and i have tons to do. And my weight is 46 kg(101 pounds) so I though im good since i hardly gained weight. but now i rly need to start changing my dietary habits cos i dont wanna rely on pills to get my health back on track.

Apart from cutting down on unhealthy food, should I start eating oatmeal for breakfast? Cos I usually just eat instant food or cookies/biscuits or potato chips for breakfast. I'm not into oatmeal but I'm guessing its easy to cook?

1) WHich oatmeal should I buy cos there are quite varieties of oatmeals at supermarket! should i go for rolled oats/instant oat/ quaker oats? How do I cook it? Is it better to cook over the stove or soak it in milk while adding some honey, blueberry and leave it in the jar overnight?

2) Should I start drinking goat milk at night. I dont drink cow's milk cos it gives me phlegm. Is goat milk better for people with high cholesterol?

3) should i buy packets of walnuts from the supermarket and snack on them?

4) I should start eating more fruits and veggies right?

any other suggestions?