Jedidah asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

how to get flat tummy?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Engage in exercises that will strengthen the muscles of your abdomen. Of course, the important thing is to exercise regularly. Spend a few minutes at it each day if you really want to benefit.

• 5 months ago

exercise , eat healthy food. eat junk only once a week or maybe in 2 weeks

• 5 months ago

a healthy diet and consistent exercise. Five days a week of cardio for thirty minutes hiit should only be done a few times a week two or three times a week twenty minutes of it total is enough to create the afterburn effect where the calories will keep burning even after working out. Drinking lots of water limiting or avoiding junk food and making sure your bowel movements are normal will help a lot because being bloated will make you look like you have extra weight that you don't really have and it's not comfortable being stopped up anyways.

• 5 months ago

Buy one on Amazon. If that don't work try doing sit up. Hundreds and hundreds and thousands and thousands of sit ups.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

YouTube has exercise videos for that. But you need to have a good diet as well. I'm sure you've seen the term diet & exercise a million times.

• 5 months ago

Lay down on your back

• Robin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

you cant spot reduce ...............................

• 5 months ago

The way I've been keeping it flat, well into my 60s. Eating less, exercising more.

It's work. That's all. No Easter way that I can think of.

• 5 months ago

Cut out carbs, drinks lots of water. And tone (crunches) also ITWORKS body wraps work well. I’ve used them

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I want my tattoo to be infected so I die

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.