Jedidah asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

how to get flat tummy?

Engage in exercises that will strengthen the muscles of your abdomen. Of course, the important thing is to exercise regularly. Spend a few minutes at it each day if you really want to benefit.

exercise , eat healthy food. eat junk only once a week or maybe in 2 weeks

a healthy diet and consistent exercise. Five days a week of cardio for thirty minutes hiit should only be done a few times a week two or three times a week twenty minutes of it total is enough to create the afterburn effect where the calories will keep burning even after working out. Drinking lots of water limiting or avoiding junk food and making sure your bowel movements are normal will help a lot because being bloated will make you look like you have extra weight that you don't really have and it's not comfortable being stopped up anyways.

Buy one on Amazon. If that don't work try doing sit up. Hundreds and hundreds and thousands and thousands of sit ups.

YouTube has exercise videos for that. But you need to have a good diet as well. I'm sure you've seen the term diet & exercise a million times.

Lay down on your back

• Robin

you cant spot reduce ...............................

The way I've been keeping it flat, well into my 60s. Eating less, exercising more.

It's work. That's all. No Easter way that I can think of.

Cut out carbs, drinks lots of water. And tone (crunches) also ITWORKS body wraps work well. I’ve used them

I want my tattoo to be infected so I die