Do Feminists understand what the word "All" actually means?

Do they know the difference between all and some because modern day feminists sure like generalising men with the ALL word like "All men are sexist misgoygnists" and "All men are sexual predators" or "All men are violent and aggressive" or some nonsense like that and when confronted by... show more Do they know the difference between all and some because modern day feminists sure like generalising men with the ALL word like "All men are sexist misgoygnists" and "All men are sexual predators" or "All men are violent and aggressive" or some nonsense like that and when confronted by a man or a woman trying to tell them that not every man is like that. It seems modern day feminists loving replying with "WeLl I DiDnT MeAn All MeN".

So Feminists. What does the word all actually mean to you and if you don't mean all men then why say "all men"? I don't understand