Narcissism under diagnosed in females? (Read my theory)?

Read my theory and say what you think/if I changed your perspective This type of girl exist in large and growing numbers and they are seen as gems to society. All I see are symptoms of narcissism which are labelled as “confident” (so less likely to get a diagnosis). These are common traits in females... show more Read my theory and say what you think/if I changed your perspective

This type of girl exist in large and growing numbers and they are seen as gems to society. All I see are symptoms of narcissism which are labelled as “confident” (so less likely to get a diagnosis). These are common traits in females nowadays.

They’ll manipulate others without shame. You know when girl’s are in the wrong so use tears as a weapon to make you feel like an asshole unless you let the situation go.

They try compete, intimidate, demean, bully and gossip other girls and play this whole game of trying to make each other feel insecure.

Their lives centre around constant attention and approval and we see it on social media constantly. It’s always girls self harming and and putting it on social media, stripping down for likes, posting mirror shots of their asses and asking for likes/followers on Instagram.

They have a sense of entitlement and self importance, expect nothing less than to be chased after, asked out first, paid dates, compliments despite a large number of other girls being more relaxed about that stuff

They often lack empathy for what they do too but society just labels these girls as “savage”

If a guy did those things he would be instantly labelled a narcissist.

This isn’t something girls “grow out” of I see plenty my age+ (20) doing it.

Thoughts?