Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 months ago

Is it abuse when parents always yell at their 17 year old daughter for bad grades?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

most parents could be abusers

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • The girl likely had a learning disorder because they're bad parents. They're probably getting off on it.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lili
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

My dear, you claimed bad parenting was responsible for a learning disorder. Moreover, I might point out that mere "bad parenting" isn't responsible for such serious problems as "failure to thrive" and retarded physical and mental growth. Flat-out abuse is responsible for those problems.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It depends on what they consider verbal abuse. I hear it is but never heard of social services removing anyone over verbal abuse.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I guess it depends what exactly they are yelling at you but in general, no. If my child was trying his best then I wouldn’t yell at him for bad grades.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

No its love.

They want her to do the best she can.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I've read your questions. Apparently you are doing the best you can do because of your issues, so, yes, it's wrong.

• 9 months ago

Yelling is not abuse

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

no, i would slap my 17 year old daughter for bad grades and it still wouldnt be abuse. she needs some tough love, yelling at her isnt wrong at all.

• kim9 months agoReport

Thats abuse

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Not at all it is considered , being a parent.

However you are correct in one sense, instead of yelling, the car, internet, Facebook and cell phone should be the first to go. Then followed by a curfew then yelling

• 9 months ago

No. She deserves it. ...............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.