I live in NJ and was in a car accident with no insurance!No one hurt,we just exchanged ins info?Am i in trouble?

I was in a car accident yesterday and had no ins!No one hurt,and we just exchanged ins info!I knew at the time i wasnt insured,and he will know once he files with ins company!Im guessing he will sue me!I had a previous no insurance back 30 yrs ago!Will it show up from back then to the court?I screwed up and... show more I was in a car accident yesterday and had no ins!No one hurt,and we just exchanged ins info!I knew at the time i wasnt insured,and he will know once he files with ins company!Im guessing he will sue me!I had a previous no insurance back 30 yrs ago!Will it show up from back then to the court?I screwed up and knowingly drove!I live in NJ and a second offense is 14 days in jail!Im a single dad of 2 minor kids and i have no one to watch them!NO ONE!One is disabled!If no ticket becuase of no police,what happens?