patty

do you know any criminals and what crime have they committed?

Best answer

I used to know a guy who was in and out of jail for most of his life. Drunk driving constantly, beating his wife, torturing animals, etc. I stopped being his friend because he was toxic.

I knew another guy who claimed he was in prison for a long time because he beat a guy nearly to death for brushing up against him in a hallway. He’s another one that I have nothing to do with anymore. The last I heard he was in trouble for dealing drugs.

One of my old friends from high school is in prison right now for raping an unconscious woman. I haven’t talked to him for 20 years before I heard.

• Anna
      4 weeks agoReport

Wow you know some seriously evil perverted violent people. It's good you don't talk to them any more.

I know someone who I went to school with that is a convicted sex offender

my moms ex-boyfriend beat her until she called the cops got a restraining order and he was arrested but then he got out of jail a month later and kidnapped her where he and other people beat and abused her. one day he stabbed a man who didn't die and put the knife in my moms purse now hes got 50 years and she has 20 even the in the detective files someone put everything i just said and the fact that she wasn't at the scene when the man was stabbed the guy her ex just had the knife on him until he could it on someone else and why not the woman who put you in jail ? right. 

69. i hope he dies

I knew a guy about 30 years ago that said he did a home burglery. He was a cocaine addict. And two brothers, who were in and out of prison for various drug related crimes.

But not In The last 25 years or so

• Clive

Yes. Me. And I'm not telling you.

Yes, I know d this one guy what broked into a local fast-food restaurant and took the safe. That were about 20 year ago s

Jack the Ripper is 

Yes

You

You and me and everybody on the planet has committed some type of crime at some time in their lives

Yes, I know many criminals and whatever crime you can think of they have committed them.

• JonZ

No, I do not, and if I learned anyone I knew was a criminal I would have nothing more to do with them!

• JonZ
      4 weeks agoReport

I know the definition of criminal, and I do not know any. I'm a good judge of character and don't associate with criminals....or maybe I'm just lucky never to have chosen friends that broke the law.