If I break my friend's toilet,can I sue him for emotional damages (embarrassment) for not having a toilet strong enough to support my weight?

I made a mess on myself, too, because of it.

Best answer

You can sue for anything. You can, and should, sue yourself for the additional embarrassment you will feel when the judge sanctions you for wasting the court's time.

No. Who broke the toilet seat? Whatever the cause!

Peace.

Sure, right after you finish paying off $500 to replace and install a new toilet, and the thousands of dollars to clean up and repair water damage.

Probably get a huge payout too.

• PAMELA

No, you buy him a new toilet.

You really do not have anything better to do with your time other than come here in NONSENSE questions

Sure, but your friend will countersue and I bet Judge Judy will award him costs and you'll have egg on your face, which you'll probably eat with gusto.

Trick question. Trolls defecate thru their mouth 👄 💩

Your lifestyle choices are no ones fault except your own.

It's your fantasy, not ours.