Are you a caring person who take peoples feeling inconsideration if so you are Awesome?

• Vicki

I try my best to do so. I try to be as kind as I can all the time. I never know what someone else is going through.

• ?

I don't like to be treated like I'm five years old. Direct and honest communication is best, even if it hurts my "feelings".

• Dimple

I have Etiquette. But if you ask me If i care for random people... then honestly, I don't.

I mean if i see someone dying in front of me.. i will help. But if you're talking about starving people in Africa.. I'm not going to give up my life to travel and fix their issues.

I donate money every christmas (in thousands) to a crisis. And that's more than enough.

For example... When katrina hit.. i donated money

When Japan got hit.. i donated money

When the earthquake happened in Haiti and India... i donated

If nothing happens.. then i will donate to a good cause.

But that's only during the holiday season.. and only once.

I am not wealthy that i can donate hundreds of thousands.. and i need to look after my own future, as well. .

If it makes any sense, I'm a heartless empath. Okay maybe that's a bad way to say it. On one hand, I kinda couldn't care about another person's issues as they know the ins and outs to the problem. On the other, I'm all for giving an outsider's opinion and advice in an attempt to indirectly help.

No, not always.

No. I don't are about anybody except for my kids. Everyone else is transient