Bill-M
Bill-M asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

Submit Button Not working.?

Why when sometimes when I answer a Question and hit the Submit Button nothing happens. 

This only happens in the Religious Section, not other sections. Not on all questions just a few when the Submit button does not work.

• .
    1 year ago

It could be that 1) the ongoing issue with the Submit button is affecting your post, in which refreshing the screen usually helps (copy your answer, refresh the screen, paste your answer back in the text box and hit Submit again), OR 2) the user you're replying to has you blocked, so it's not a Submit button error but poor programming by YA to allow a text box to appear for a user when they are blocked by the OP.

• 1 year ago

It's not just R&S......it's all categories, and when that happens, it means the (more than likely) ANON user, has you BLOCKED.

• Sharon
    1 year ago

There is a glitch with the Submit button. Refresh the page and try again.

• 1 year ago

It occasionally happens to me as well. Its either a glitch or you have been blocked by the person asking the question.

1 year ago

Poster most likely has you blocked

• Sam
    1 year ago

the asker of the question might have you blocked. That's what happens to me when someone has blocked me. Put you answer in a comment on someones answer. if it takes when you hit submit, then the asker/user has you blocked.

• If the submit button does not work just refresh the page and it will show. It has also happened to me a number of times and refreshing the page always shows the answer.

1 year ago

It only happens in the Religious sections? Ha!

Sorry, I have to make a little joke here, the submit button probably doesn't work in those sections because, there really are NO answers to religious questions. I mean, lets face it, religion is all nonsense.

The submit button glitching like that, is doing everyone a favour.