Is there any proof in scriptures that Jesus was tempted in a sexual way?

My lady friend sitting here telling me that Jesus was tempted with more than just eating when he was hungry.  Tempted more than just bowing down to Satan.  Tempted more than throwing himself over a cliff; and the angels would catch him.  Jesus according to my female friend was tempted by a woman to possibly fall into sexual immorality by one of the Mary's.  If any one has any enlightenment on this; and quoting chapter and verse, please let me know.  If Jesus was half human as scriptures depicted; surely he was tempted in a sexual way...somewhere in time.  

57 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 day ago

The role of Jesus is very sacred in the Bible and he did so much for humanity that it makes me very sad when anyone disregards all he did for humanity and please respect that if not for him you would not have hope for life beyond the one you are in.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 days ago

What has been deleted from the Scriptures by the weird celibate Churchmen is that as a "rabbi" allowed to preach in synagogues at that time, Jesus could not possibly have been a bachelor. He absolutely had to have been married, and the Wedding at Cana was His own wedding. Even they did not dare insert into the Scriptures that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute, though they have dared to repeat this slander and libel often enough. Mary Magdalene was NOT a prostitute and nowhere in the Bible does it ever state that she was. The Catholic priests started that and a lot of other lies besides, and have fabricated a tissue of lies against sexuality and marriage which Jesus never said, and which you will never find in Letters of Red. Jesus loved life and family and children, especially stating that He loved the Little Children;and that, of such as them is His Kingdom of Heaven, and permit them to come unto Him. Millions of people have suffered for many centuries because the child-molesting priests eschew the love of women and will not take wives. 

• 3 days ago

No. There is proof that Satan tried to tempt his to use his power for own needs, to put God to the test improperly, and to worship Satan. This found at Matthew 4:4-10. For more information go to WWW.JW.ORG.

• 4 days ago

The scriptures tell us that Jesus was tempted in every way. He just didn't pay attention to the temptations.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 days ago

The Bible does not speak on this specific test. But Hebrews 4:15 say’s “For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses but we have one who has been tested in all respects as we have, but without sin.” So Jesus faced challenges just like we did. 

Source(s): www.jw.org
  • 4 days ago

No, that is a major sin to say that. Jesus (Isa) peace be upon him, was a humble and mercy to mankind hence why he was chosen to be a prophet and messenger of God. How dare you say that about our prophets. You should repent, and ask God for forgivness before its too late otherwise the creater of mankind and the universe will having something planned for you which you would not expect. 

Jesus(Isa) was also Arab and muslim, he spoke arabic just like the rest of the prophets. HE WAS NOT THE SON OF GOD AND WAS NOT Crucified. NOT HEBREW. 

Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

• antonius
      Lv 7
      3 days agoReport

He felt nothing being that he was an invented literary fictional character.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    4 days ago

It says He was "a man like us in all things but sin".

• 4 days ago

No, there's no proof of that.  He wasn't tempted to bow down before Satan -- it was 'the prize' that was the temptation, and the Bible doesn't say that one temptation was greater than the others.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • John3 days agoReport

Yes! Jesus WAS tempted by Satan!

• Bill B
    Lv 6
    4 days ago

There are no specific verses outlining in exactly which way that Jesus was tempted sexually but we can conclude that he was in that in Hebrews it says that Jesus was tempted in every way which humans are. 

• antonius
      Lv 7
      3 days agoReport

Naturally, as fictional characters can do nothing.

• 4 days ago

All I had to do was read the first 6 words in your question, and it's clear that the answer is "no". 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.