Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Ok Boomers.  You elected Trump because you're too old to worry about climate change.  Thanks a lot.  Why don't you care about the children?

One more time because you are to damn stupid to do a search FIRST and see this crap has been posted time and time again.

The climate has undergone changes many times over millions of years and there is nothing ANYONE can do about that even dumbasssss Al Gore.

• Joseph

There is no climate change crisis, BTW, there is also no Santa Clause. You've been lied too by people who wish to control you.

Just keep going to therapy Gretta...

• Kanga4 weeks agoReport

Wow...  If that were the case I'd have spelled her name correctly don't you think?  And what did I say relating to anything MAGATish?  

And spelling.isnt the case in point.  You need therapy just as much as the girl whose name I'm not familiar with enough to spell correctly.  

This baby boomer didn’t vote for the Vulgarian-in-Chief. This baby boomer grew up in the ‘60s and probably knows more about the value of wilderness and the environment than you ever will. Have spent enough time alone In the wilderness to understand the spirituality of it. Just as the Native Americans did. Have you ever even spent an entire day alone in the woods?  Caught out without shelter, having to sleep alone in the woods with nobody around, no cellphone? Really alone with ‘the environment’? What does YOUR environment consist of? If you truly cherish the environment, I’d like to see you get rid of all the technology you use every day which certainly isn’t helping the environment and only adds to the profitability, power and influence of corporate America which is destroying it,  as well as the mental and physical health of the people who live here (and everywhere). 

I grew up when there was no GPS, no personal computers, no cellphones. None of it.  Been in national parks, deep in the backcountry, totally alone, NO cellphone, no firearm, weapon, bear spray, no GPS, just a map and compass (sometimes not even) , my entire means of survival in a pack 

on my back for a couple of days with nobody around, in grizzly bear country, etc, and yet feeling nothing but the presence of God the whole time because of the incredible spirituality of that experience of the natural ‘environment’. Just leaving my life in the hands of an environment which I see as the truest manifestation of the existence of God. Placing my trust in this divinely created ‘environment ‘ to keep me alive.  Yet somehow you have confined  me to the ‘Procrustean bed’ (look it up) of your convenient stereotype. Why? So perhaps I may be allowed to stereotype you, in these assumptions I have made about you, even though I don’t know you. Just so you know what it feels like to be ‘profiled’. Now you know. 

I grew up listening to Sixties protest music and going to rallies, reading “Walden Pond”, “Civil Disobedience”, etc. What have you listened to and read? You have no idea what many of us ‘baby biomers’ are about. And the price we’ve paid for our beliefs. I am also a father, by the way. A HELLUVA LOT of us ‘boomers’ 

did NOT vote this vicious, self-serving, barely literate vulgarian into office who stands against everything we believe in and wanted our own kids to grow up believing in. 

my children are always cold... 

• John4 weeks agoReport

The term was changed to "Climate Change", because it involves changing in warm and cold temperatures.

• Prince

We've got the Space Force and are about to leave the planet taking it all WITH us in the form of cash, certificates of deposit and bearer bonds. Every CRUMB for himself! 

Tell me why I should care about YOUR children.  Since I don't have any children, tell me why "the children" are my responsibility or concern.  BETCHA CAN'T!!

"Climate change" has been going on since this planet started orbiting this Sun, according to "scientists".

• 24/7 blazer
      4 weeks agoReport

Just because you don't have children doesn't mean you can just destroy the f*cking environment

OK, I'm a boomer & didn't & never will vote for Trump.. I also believe that our generation handed you youngsters a screwed up world..Younger generations should be taking over..That's why I would support politicians such as Andrew Yang & Mayor Pete.. As far as climate change is concerned: We missed the boat on that one, in part because the issue was politicized..I don't think you can stop it & I hope younger generation doesn't try to solve it with ideology.

• gibbsmb
      3 weeks agoReport

CD: & meanwhile, the Dems seem to care about nothing but dumping Trump & building their power base..I think (it's an educated guess) that if they go too far socialist they won't win enough support to take control..

Not all boomers voted for Trump.  More of them did than not but don’t assume all.  

• Lolly

I really hate those Boomers.....Biden....Clinton.....Sanders....Warren....oh, wait, .....

• Donald K
      4 weeks agoReport

Biden and Sanders are too old to be Boomers LOL.