Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

How tall are you and how tall is your GF or BF?

Do you have a preference in height in the opposite sex? 

• I am a 6'8 plus sized brown woman, my ideal type is 6'0-6'4 muscular white men. 

i'm 5'7" and he's 5'10". height isn't a big priority, i just want one that will respect me

I'm 5 foot 2 and my husband is 5 ft 10.

I'm 6' 3". My wife is 5' 8". I don't have a preference.

I am 5’6” and I prefer 6’ and up. My husband is 6’1” or 6’2” ...I can’t remember at the moment.

I would have thrown a drink in his face and walked out on the first date if he was 5’11.

I'm 168 cm / 5'6. He sucks at math and remembering numbers, but is probably slightly taller. :-P

As for my own height preferences..? I honestly don't care all that much about height. I could love someone shorter. Or taller. Or the exact same height. Whatever. Although actually, if I could choose..? I'd choose for my partner to be of about the same height as me, but maybe SLIGHTLY taller. Just because.. it's convenient for kissing, and things. :-P

PS: I'm also queer / panromantic grey-ace, and this would be 100% regardless of their sex, by the way. :)

I'm about 190 cm and my husband is slightly shorter.

• Mier

I'm 6'1 1/2 and that's barefooted. 

My girlfriend isnt tall at all. Shes 5'2 or 5'3. I'm attracted to short girls for whatever reason. 

A high school friend of mine who's 5'6" says women dont give him the time of day because of his height. Not even the ones shorter than he is.