Bill-M
Bill-M asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

When I click on a Question in Yahoo Answers all I get is a blank page.?

Blank Page being display when clicking on the actual question. The "add your answer" box still works. What gives?

Found the problem:   Using Firefox with Add On "UBlock Origin" When I disable it all is ok.   This just started after the last update to Ublock Origin.

• .
    1 year ago

Glad you found the problem. I've known of one other user who had a similar complain last night about getting nothing but a blank page, but I don't know what browser they were using. Hopefully you having found what was causing the issue for you, will be helpful to anyone else who has that problem and comes here to post about it. 

• 1 year ago

Dunno, it happens to me also since yesterday. I wonder if it is a Windows 7 update problem.

• The system can be slow for many reasons including what you just mentioned.  I found yesterday that my computer was extremely slow. I found the reason was that there was to update installed on my system.  After they loaded and I restarted my computer everything worked just fine.

1 year ago

i get the same thing

Mine is now working

• Daniel
    1 year ago

Weird try Clearing your Cookies Cache and Delete your Temporary Files then Close out your Browser Reopen and Try again sometimes that may Fix the Problem if not try a Different Browser

• 1 year ago

I have the same problem.

1 year ago

It's seems to be a problem with Adblock as you've discovered. I'm using Adblockplus which i've had to disable to avoid seeing a blank page when clicking on a question.

• 1 year ago

You are still using   Internet Explorer then. ....correct? 

Yahoo will no longer work with Internet Explorer. 

You *MUST* switch to  Google Chrome or Firefox, or anyone else........but NOTTTTTT Internet Explorer. 

Once you switch....the site works just fine.  In fact, better than it has in years. 

The problem is not the site.......it's the fact that you are using an outdated and OBSOLETE server. 

1 year ago

Well you know how that is