Should America be split in two countries?

One for Liberals and one for Conservatives.

• 4 days ago

I think that that would be an attempt at creating a utopia, and as most people know, that usually doesn't work...

If it did happen though, I think it would be fine for a little while - and probably the best days of most people's lives haha.

• 4 days ago

Might not be a bad idea. 

• 5 days ago

yes america should be split

5 days ago

The country at one time was split in two: North and South.  That was during the Civil War.

• 5 days ago

It would be the best possible thing that could happen.

One country where you aren't allowed to vote unless you pay more than $5,000 in income taxes (conservative America). One country where everyone gets to vote (liberal America).

• James - "I like your idea!" - Okay, no voting for anyone who pays less than $5,000 in income taxes. Let's start the movement. #meritocracy #wepaywesay

• 6 days ago

Yeah and i want to be emperor of the conservatives. Mr. Hunk the 1st emperor of Real America

• 6 days ago

NO WE NEED A BLOODY CIVIL WAR THAT WAY WE CAN GET RID OF THOSE WHO HATE THIS COUNTRY AND ARE TRYING TO DESTROY IT

• Brian
    7 days ago

I forget how that worked out for Korea.

• Bill
    7 days ago

It would be hard to divide the country up at this point, but yes, it needs to happen. I have no desire to live in the same country as these people that desire to have a leftist society. 

• sealamb6 days agoReport

i own too much land to give ANYTHING up and you AIN'T gonna take it from me, so YOU LEAVE.  

7 days ago

Once the mainstream media is put into gulags, everyone will have their eyes opened and they'll see each other's point of view again.

• YKhan
      6 days agoReport

Automatically bring up Hitler without even thinking about the truth behind the statement.