Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 days ago

What really goes on in hell?

101 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

I just simply believe it’s the most horrible thing you are afraid of or what you can think of, it could be different for anyone

• 5 days ago

Watch the news 

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

IF you really want to know GOOGLE Ron Regan (not Ronald) and listen to I WENT TO HELL and saw my friends there. Also Howard Storm and listen to him. 

They both have knowledge of hell fakers do not.

• 5 days ago

“For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, . . . for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol (Hebrew word for hell), to which you are going.”—Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10, Revised Standard Version. 

• Juanita you are right on, it's nice to see there are a few who do know the truth.  Most people do not know how to interpret the bible. It is not all literal, even Jesus Christ told that to his disciples that if he spoke in the same way as his father in heaven did no body would understand him. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 days ago

Satan is the one who can answer this best and not saying he is there but he knows...

• Paul
    Lv 6
    6 days ago

eternal separation from God, and therefore from everything godly, good, decent, enjoyable, rewarding, beautiful, comfortable, worthwhile, etc.

• 6 days ago

you and your children

• 6 days ago

He’ll is the common grave of

Mankind

Ecclesiastes9:5,10

The Encyclopædia Britannica (2003) describes Sheol as “a place of neither pain nor pleasure, punishment nor reward.”

• Fireball
      Lv 7
      5 days agoReport

it is also fire...hell has 2 meanings in the BIBLE...GOD IS IN ALL TRINITY CHURCHES!!!

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    6 days ago

Wailing and gnashing of teeth

• barty
    Lv 7
    6 days ago

Whatever you imagine, because it's an imaginary place. You can make up whatever you want about it.

• source or it's not reality, MYOB. Oh and It better be secondary

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.