Am I an "incel"?

I hate women. I wont give details, but no, it has nothing to do with dating or sex. 

I want nothing to do with them, I dont want them near me, to look at me, I dont want them to be friends with me, I just dont want it. I'll still pay prostitutes and go see the asian masseuse who gives me happy endings but that's it. So am I an "incel"?

I don't want them dead, to be assaulted,  or their rights taken away. I just want to not be associated with them. So am I an incel or what term would you use to describe people like me? Thank you

• 6 days ago
    Best answer

Yes, please go to therapy. xoxo

• 4 days ago

I am not really sure how to describe you. I do know that an 'incel' is a guy who gets no pussy (or a girl who gets no dick) and blames the other gender.

• 5 days ago

You're a misogynist

• 6 days ago

I'm scared for your mother.

• 6 days ago

you are just emotionally immature 

6 days ago

Sounds like you a-sexual 

• 6 days ago

You act like you do,  they would probably refuse you.  Get a new game.

• 6 days ago

I would consider you an incel because of the metric system

• Alan H
    6 days ago

Are those prostitutes and masseuses not women?

So you are very happy to deal with them

• 6 days ago

If you really require a label, it would be 'misogynist'. Incel is a very specific term for men who hate women because they feel sex-deprived and blame women for it.