I refuse to socialise. How can I force myself to?
- Anonymous9 months ago
Try forcing yourself to stop being an asshole who puts your non science related questions in the science section. We don't come her for questions about socializing
- Andrew SmithLv 710 months ago
If you refuse to do something then you don't want to do it. So you don't want to force yourself to do it. Hence whatever answer I gave to your question you would avoid it unless you were absolutely certain I was wrong.
- goringLv 610 months ago
It would be difficult if one puts himself inside a Box and sits there because he thinks the whole world is no good.
- Kevin7Lv 710 months ago
You might have autism or another condition that can impair socialization and communication. A psychiatrist, a psychologist or other mental health professional can assist you . You can join social groups you like to help socialization
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- PhilomelLv 710 months ago
You are probably worried about what others are thinking about you.
Go out and walk around and observe others. You will suddenly realize two facts.
1. Others are worried about what you are thinking about them.
2. They are so engrossed in #1 that they don't have time to think about you, How you are and what you do, to any meaningful extent. They judge you for about 3 seconds until someone else comes along and they switch to him. Mostly they are doing #1.
Go and observe this. Look at them and watch them hide from you(turn away, no eye contact). Say Hi and they dive for cover.
Try it. Don't abuse it, just observe it.
- Roger the MoleLv 710 months ago
The word "force" does not make this a question about physics. It needs moving.
- busterwasmycatLv 710 months ago
The age old problem of being human, how to get ourselves to do what we really do not want to do? You just have to do it. Willpower is what you need. It is not possible to explain how to get it. It is there if you want it, is the only thing I can say from experience. Sometimes it is hard, but you have to want it enough to make it happen. You can only try. YOU have to try. None of us can do it for you. If you want it, it is there to be done.
- SatanLv 710 months ago
Challenge yourself to say 'Hello' to 4 people today.
- 10 months ago
It's a two edged sword
You get ripped off with it eventually
- David B.Lv 710 months ago
You can't force yourself to do something you refuse to do.