Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How can you ruin a mans life ?

I’ve been in and on and off relationship with this guy and I’m pregnant with his child. I just found out he also knocked up another girl and she’s due a month after me.... I still love this guy but I’m not playing step mom or sister wives. How can I ruin his and her life? 

Tbh...don't be with this asshole! He isn't worth getting revenge on or to be back in a relationship with. Just moved on and find another guy that can treat you better than this piece of ****!

• ANDREW

He’s got two different women pregnant he’s paying two lots of child support for 20 years he’s ruined it himself you two were expensive f*cks 

The best revenge is to be happy. Even if you have to fake it. It will make you much more desirable. It will drive him crazy if youve moved on and did it so easily. Besides you cant be a good mother if youre filled with hatred towards her/his Father. As hard as this is to believe this you will look back and ask wtf was I thinking and you will probably end up on friendly terms because you are related now more so than with him. Your kids deserve to know each other on good terms.

Claim you are raped.  

• Alan H

If you have any sense you do not even try.

You chose to get pregnant by him, so why now be vindictive?

Just make sure that he pays maintenance for the next 18/21 years

And learn from it

• sparrow
      1 month agoReport

Yeah, but she chose to get pregnant by a man who she thought was more loyal. Of course she's upset now.

• SW-6

Why would you love a selfish man who treats you with so little respect?  Have you forgotten all the other men out there who will cherish you, respect you and give you all the things you deserve because you give them the same respect and good things I am sure you are wasting on this guy.  Forget him.  You have wasted enough of your time on this one.  Shift that focus onto you and the child you will soon have.  You will be a role model to your baby and I hope you wouldn't want them to learn that no matter how bad a door mat you are made, it is what you deserve.  I was in the same situation when I was younger and thank the good Lord I had enuff in me to leave, learn a lesson and find the man, the life I deserved.  And trust me.  This guy's life is already ruined.  As one gets older and looks back on their life, regret for being an S hole will set in and weigh heavier every year.  That and a good dose of the Karma they got coming to them.  The girl he got pregnant on the side is in for a rocky ride too, as this guy is so selfish he is not going to settle down with her and play happy family and loving home all the time and faithful daddy, which is what I am sure she is counting on.  TRUST ME-they both are done already with no help needed from you.  Honey, you have wasted enuff of your life on this garbage.  Worry about you, your beautiful baby coming soon, and how to assure the good life you deserve.  That and the day this guy comes crawling back begging for your forgiveness because he cant fool anyone anymore and no one wants his trifling behind.  Leave them both to whatever KARMA they deserve and go on about your business.  Life is too short.  Good luck to you :)

• ron h

Think really hard. What can you do so that he can't pay child support??

probably murdering him

• Ok. You really want her to go to jail

He probably wouldn't care what you did except get money from him. You're an idiot if you think you still love him. You have let him screw up your life bigtime.

• Kelly

Ruining someone else's life won't make yours better, in reality it will likely make it worse.

Take care of your baby and lead by example of the person you want them to be.

You picked a bum, move forward and make better choices and raise your standards in men. Don't blame this woman because the reality is, if it wasn't her it would have been someone else. Someone who will cheat will cheat regardless of who it is.  Honestly though it really doesn't sound like you're actually in a relationship with him but basically casual or FWB.

Being a single parent isn't easy but not impossible either.

It's better to be single than with the wrong person.