Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why should men put the toilet seat back down?

Are women these days not independent enough to do it themselves

84 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

As you said.... "Are women these days not independent enough to do it themselves". All I ask - of both men and women - is that you WIPE the seat so it's clean and dry before I get to it. Thanks a bunch! 

• 2 months ago

Because both genders use the toliet

• Chae-won
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Hopefully both genders are smart enough lol

• 2 months ago

sorry, sorry, sorry!

• 2 months ago

Ohh hell not that stupid South Park episode question it’s stupid.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Bathroom habits have a way of getting imprinted on many people to such a degree that they will ultimately be carried out in one's sleep since potty training typically begins at less than 2 years old.

Thus the annoying occurrence of falling in when a woman or girl forgets to 'Look' before she sits.

Potty training for boys is nothing more than a repeated ritual of lifting the seat, flushing & washing hands after & that's it, and once it's imprinted,, TRUST me ladies if a guy is still leaving the seat up by the time he's a grown man it's a WASTE of time & energy to complain about it!

So since you already don't need train yourself to do it in Public Restrooms anyway, just LOOK before you Sit when you know you're sharing your home with a Guy!

• ANDREW
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It’s usually down when I go to it so I leave it how I found it

• zipper
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

So the women in their life do not fall into the toilet when they go to use it!  It is called respect!

• 2 months ago

Because the majority of the time the toilet seat remains down. 

girls pee=down

girls poo=down

guys poo=down 

guys pee= up

IN CONCLUSION 3/4 times the toilet seat is used down therefore it should be placed back down as the odds are it will be needed down for the next person. 

• 2 months ago

For females who use the restroom.

• 2 months ago

It's called courtesy. Are you physically unable to put it back down after YOU pulled it up? Next time cook for yourself or are you not independent enough to do that?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.