Burned out from teaching?

I have been in secondary education for the last five years and I am at the point of being burned out. I feel overworked and that I am not being very successful in my teaching practice as well as being on a high school campus. I also am fearful of my earning potential as far as monetary salary. I am considering a change but everything I have done has been in pursuit of education-my experience is with teaching and some other smaller administrative roles, I have a masters degree in education as well as a state credential for social science teaching. Is there another field I can get into that is somewhat related and where I can use that experience where I do not have to completely start from scratch? Any advice/help with this would be helpful. I am young and not necessarily tied to a particular place so maybe that helps my flexibility. Thanks. 

Then go and get a real job.

You could perhaps get your administrative credential and become a Principal or work in others roles in a district office or other roles outside of the classroom. Many districts arrange/coordinate admin credentialing programs so they are usually in the evening so you can continue to work.

Also see if your district has coaches or mentors that can help or guide you so you don't feel so burnt out.

I don't know of anything. Does your school system have a leave policy? I know a teacher who took a year's leave and went to teach for a Department of Defense school in Portugal. She had a great time and came back refreshed and renewed. Staying in education means that you can work your way up to a really good salary in most school systems. You won't get that much for any other job you could get with a master's degree in education. AND in most jobs, you'd have to be in an office from 8-5 or 9-5 with 2 weeks vacation a year. 

Are you "Burned out" because you got too much homework by your teachers at school