Do you believe in God?

What is your reason for believing in or not believing in God?

No I do not, for the same reason you or I don't believe in the other thousands of gods posited throughout history

• There is only one Creator. Other uses of the word gods do not refer to the Creator of the universe. 

Yes  obviously  I believe 

It is clear to me that all religions and their holy books are all man made due to the vast amounts of human ignorance found in them. No intelligent person could read say the Bible and think a higher intelligence is involved. This leaves ponder the possibility of unknown Gods/Goddesses, where there are many contradictions to things we can know about existence that would make the concept impossible. In particular is the natural order of complexity, where complexity is nothing more than the accumulation of simpler blocks/processes over time to form the more complex existence. There is no complex existence that cannot be traced to simpler beginnings and it is because of the natural order of complexity, it makes sense to look for simpler beginnings and not imagining the most complex existence that is just magically there. We do in fact know of that simple building block found in all existence, which is energy itself since all existence is one form of energy or another. We also know that energy cannot be created, so it has always existed and it cannot be destroyed so it is eternal. All that energy can do is convert into other forms of energy. That Big Bang was nothing more than an energy conversion of energy from the Cosmos (all that is) into this system known as our universe. Our universe grew in complexity over time. Even our intelligence grows in complexity over time, yet a God just magically bypasses this necessary step. Another thing that Gods magical bypass are the natural limitations that all existence has because our imaginations pretend that there are none for these magical super Beings. There are many other contradictions that demonstrate the implausibility of Gods, which leads to the final question of the human psychology that causes such delusion, where there is no consistency between God believers in who or what these magical Beings are, where all definitions have contradictions to the actual reality we can know.

• 2 months agoReport

LASER FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YAHOO AND MICROSOFT TILL VANISH.
      Google "Danny Woo Vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world

They keep cheating public about God even knew book of life is a science book but dont get lasered till vanish.
      ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

I ought to. I have experienced him for myself numerous times.

I'm an engineer and have a scientific worldview, which means I consider the physical realm to be the actual basis of reality.  There is no real evidence that God is objectively real.  On the other hand, I do know that many people habitually pretend their own subjective mental experiences are actually real and that such people are likely to believe in God.  I'm just not one of them.

• 2 months agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

I believe in God for many reasons.  

My poor mother -- I was a precocious kid who drove her nuts with questions about EVERYthing.  When I was ten or eleven, I wanted to know where the universe ended, whether there was a wall around it, and -- assuming there had to be *some kind* of demarcation -- what was on the other side.  Without knowing the word, I was talking about infinity, the existence of which every rational person accepts.  

That's unnatural.  Things in nature have 'boundaries' -- beginnings and endings, making anything "boundless" outside of nature, or supernatural.

In addition, I've experienced miracles -- occurrences which had NO natural explanation..

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

Jesus is God, and I believe in Jesus because of the Bible.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

That humans would make up a story in an attempt to wrap their heads around things that are beyond their comprehension makes more sense to me than the actual existence of the claims that religion makes.

• 2 months agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

The god fairy is not real for the same reason the Easter Bunny is not real.

• Just because you cannot see such reality does not mean that nobody else can! The mind is like a parachute, only works when open.

The term god is ambiguous and not debatable .

Zeus is debatable , Isis , Thor , Baal and others - all debatable .

Lack of belief exist for all but especially generic god  Potato god for example - Probably Irish in nature if in some tale .

Ancient gods who all had specific purposes  are more believable than a 

one size for all . Reference DarkMatter 2525 episode " the god of paradox ".

• 2 months agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?