Poll: What's the reason behind your Y!A profile picture?

• Favorite Answer

It used to be my identity here 

I loved Being carefree Here 

• Sis, kya kahoon, aap wapis aye, yeh dekhkar bahut khusi hui, yaar hum sab life mein kahan se kahan aa gaye, par ek dusre ki stupid questions, answers mein hamesha exit karte rahen gey and memories mein bhi :)

its the cartoon version of me chiseled ruggedness,facial hair unyielding, you look at the picture, then,  look at me...moses only cuter,yet more evil than violence more violent than death, thats a look at the down side a quick reference that guy would not be a good enemy...the good part...my heart is huge..but its not intended for everyone,only one can actually capture it the day she believes its already been given then and only then will peace and joy dwell within me...so until then...sleep with one eye open

i like butterflies i think they're beautiful

I hadn't ideas.

i love coffee!!!!!

I got bored one day and I made it, a month later I was introduced to yahoo. When I was setting up the account I was scrolling though pictures for the profile pic and just decided to use it. 

It  was my wallpaper and i like cute things

• 1 month agoReport

LASER FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YAHOO AND MICROSOFT TILL VANISH.
      Google "Danny Woo Vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world

They keep cheating public about God even knew book of life is a science book but dont get lasered till vanish.
      ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

It's my cat and she's pretty, no story beyond that.

• 1 month agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

mystery of the ocean🧜‍♀️🧜‍♂️

• 1 month agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

it's a picture of one of my cats and she's cute.

• DRDEATH
      1 month agoReport

it says leave your comment, instead, i left my bleeding heart, every second i yearn for you, now i chase your shadow.endlessly into the night left to loneliness, the retched cold..i feel as tho ice cubes are my only vital signs,,my conclusions have been drawn your the only woman i could ever love 3w

• 👻

It’s a sparkly Snapchat pic.

• 1 month agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?