My wife got angry with me in the shower this morning, and pulled my "thing" REALLY hard. It still hurts.?

I know it will heal, but I feel that this really crossed a line, as far as trust goes. I feel like packing up and leaving.

Any suggestions?

Any violence is abusive and wrong.  It would be no different if you had an argument and hit her.  I am not sure what you said or did.  I thought maybe you said the C word, which most women would stab you if they had a knife in their hand, at the time you used the C word. Still wrong, but I would not say it.  Still wrong, but if you called her fat, also not a good idea if her hand is any where near your penis. Of course I am assuming you never hit  her before. If you did not say those two words, I might go to a hotel, or a family members house for a few days, to cool off. And give her some time to realize what she did was wrong. Then Talk to her. 

• Killmouseky
      1 month agoReport

"The C word"?  Are you 6 years old?  It's a cock.  Or, on a woman, it's a ****.  Those have been perfectly acceptable English words since the 14th C.  They appear often in Chaucer's "Canterbury Tales."  It was mostly only in the Victorian Era when they were declared "nasty."  Grow up!   

• ANDREW

How the hell did a shower go so wrong? Guess your not into being dominated, if that were me I’d be gone if it was the other way round now and a woman was asking this about a man it’d be leave report him he’s the worst blah blah blah this is no different regardless of gender it’s assault 

• David

I have a good suggestion.  I suggest you see a doctor.  While a vagina is pretty tough and hard to permanently damage, the penis is (relatively speaking) not quite so tough.  While it's not common, it is possible to INJURE the penis if handled roughly, or even during rough sex.  

If you say your "thing" still hurts, you really want to get that checked out as soon as possible.  Yeah, I know it will be kind of embarrassing to go to a doctor and tell him that you might have injured your "thing".  But keep two things in mind.

1st:  Doctors hear EVERYTHING.  Yes, they do.  There is nothing you could tell your doctor that will shock him.  In fact, if you are totally honest with the doctor, he probably won't even be mildly surprised.  For the doctor, he will be thinking something like "Oh, the wife got mad and took it out on the little guy AGAIN..."

2nd:  If there is even the possibility of injury "down there", you need to get that fixed FAST.  Any injury that remains untreated for too long can get worse, or even reach a point where recovery is not possible.  Or put it another way...how long do you want to live with penis pain?  You need to maximize your chances that you are going to come out of this with all the plumbing errrrrr....working as intended.

Did she cross the line?  Yes, I think she did.  It was a personal attack, and it (to some degree at least) injured you.  It's up to you and you alone to determine if you will ever trust that girl again.  But the main thing is you GOT to look out for yourself.  See a doctor.  Get that "thing" fixed up.  It's ummmmm....kinda important, after all.

Let things cool off before making any hasty decisions. What caused her to get so angry. Have you two been having marital problems?    Seek counseling to get help from a outside party. Best wishes.

• Yahwa1 month agoReport

Blame the victim as usual in female-on-male violence. You'd probably be celebrating if she tool a knife to it and cut it off.

Hahahaha.  "Your thing".  What thing could that be?

What's wrong with letting your wife know that your body is traumatized and that you're in pain. And asking her to please not do that again.

Anyone with a brain knows not to do that stuff. Usually, when men have physical fights they don't give each other jabs in that area (most of the time)

And it's a penis by the way.

• kristy

Don’t let the door hit you on the azz on the way out.

Yeah leave her before she cuts it off. You should've slapped the feces out of her but good.

• Ace Shorty
      1 month agoReport

He wasn't trying to divorce her unless you call shoving it down her throat or up her rectum, divorce.

• Piero

Next time retaliate with the "bowling ball hold". It will probably get you arrested for DV, but it would probably be worth it.

I have one. Stop taking showers with your wife. In fact, don't leave your thing exposed around her in any way.