Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

If Trump doesn’t want to be impeached, why not resign?

Or how about not commit any crimes and as a result you won’t be impeached?

Favorite Answer

I think when he resigns that opens the flood gates for real legal actions against him.

• Mr Pottimus

Not like the fake ones he is facing now, right?

Friend just because somebody accuses you of a crime doesn't make you guilty it does however entitle you to a trial by jury of your peers and before I lay down and die to the enemies of the United States and the enemies of the United States Constitution I'm going to take my trial in the Senate that I'm entitled to and if I lose I'll do my jail time like a man but if I win I'll fire the asses every last person that accused me and I'll sue them in a civil court of law for slander and libel and they'll be my financial b**** for the rest of their life. Like Trump said let's get the ball rolling and get this to the Senate. If he loses well he gets kicked out and goes to jail but if he wins the people that accused him well you know they're out the door and Donald Trump's lawyers will be on their *** to collect every last penny that they ever made for the rest of their natural life.

• Edna

Actually, even if Trump loses in the Senate and is removed from office, that in no way means that he goes to jail - he just leaves office and Pence replaces him. In fact, the only "crimes" for which a president can be impeached are treason, or high crimes (robbery, murder, etc.) and misdemeanors. 

How about you get your eyes unglued from that CNN nonsense you're watching and go watch some real American news like Fox for once? Maybe then you'll at least love your country instead of being indoctrinated with leftist nonsense and anti-American values you dumb socialist.

maybe he dont want to resign

Why don't you quit your job? Oh yeah, that's right, you haven't done anything wrong! Do you get it yet?

What is the crime anyway?

Trump sees the presidency as a money-making endeavor.  He doesn't have a social agenda or a foreign-policy agenda or a 'Law and Order' agenda.  He just wants to milk the job for every dollar he can get out of it.  Remember, he asked his TV network if he could continue to do his reality TV show from the White House. 

Trump has always believed you make money through being more aggressive, more daring than the other guy.  In many cases, this has caused him to LOSE a lot of money, in fact he's lost more than a billion dollars in his career by being TOO aggressive and daring. He will always err on the side of bombast, publicity, bragging, etc.

To resign would be admitting failure   Trump has failed MANY times, but has he ever ADMITTED failure?

If it gets to the point where he's likely to be removed from office (not likely but possible), then he'll resign.  Because being removed from office would cost him millions in retirement benefits.  That's why Nixon resigned.  But unless his own party abandons him (as they did with Nixon), he's not going to do that. 

He was elected. Stop crying because you didn't get your way. I would really hate to work with or be on a team with you.

• Blahblahblah2 months agoReport

John is obviously a democrat. They don't work or play well with others

• Chris

What is “criminal” about asking the courts to rule on dubious subpoenas from Pencil Neck and Gastic Bypass Man?

• 2 months agoReport

LASER FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YAHOO AND MICROSOFT TILL VANISH.
      Google "Danny Woo Vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world

They keep cheating public about God even knew book of life is a science book but dont get lasered till vanish.
      ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

There is nothing to impeach him on.