Callum asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

I snorted sweets will I become diseased? ?

A week and a half a go me and my friends crushed up love hearts and then snorted them. Now I have a runny nose, blocked nose, feel sick, have a cough and a headache. I can't stop thinking if it's to do with the snorting of the sweets and if I'm in danger. I also had a bit of scab on the inside of my nose. 

Sounds like a sinus infection. It could be that the sugar and starches in the candy blocked your sinus and formed a medium for bacteria to grow. It doesn't mean you're gonna die (so relax), but you might have to go on antibiotics. Apparently a similar thing happens when people experiment with food in other parts of the body. Doctors and nurses see it all the time. So you probably won't be the first patient who's done something like that. Just get it treated and have a nice cup of coffee next time : )

You can go to a doctor, who will have a way to rinse out your nasal passages so they'll heal up faster.  It may not be a comfortable procedure, but you'll feel better afterward.

What a stupid thing to do. Perhaps you need to see a doctor and see if you've screwed up the mucus membranes in your nose.

Why on Earth would you snort powdered sugar and citric acid did you not know this was going to burn the crap out of your nasal passages did somebody tell you that it would make you high or something no friend it's not going to make you high but it will make you sick

You need rehab

• Callum1 month agoReport

**** you