Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Who gonna pick my tomatoes if Trump deports all the Mexicanos?

i hate this board and everyone in it

Me

I also sell african hats

People in the U.S. will pick them. Why? Because they won't work for the wages South Americans accept. So if businesses stop hiring illegal immigrants, wages will increase. I can make more flipping burgers than picking produce. So hypothetically if all illegal immigration stopped, you'd at least have to match minimum wage in order for me to accept the job. 

• John

You who else? They are your tomato's. You gotta eat them all too.hah hah. No doubt the lying cheating government will subsidize your loss anyway.

Oh you want them shipped? That's a toughie.

Teens, for their first jobs like it used to be. 

You let your self be played for a fool if you buy into this simplistic idea that Trump or Republicans simply want to deport Mexicans.

I'll pick them for 40 dollars an hour.  That's a bargain since you don't have to  pay medical, pay overtime, pay statuary holidays, no sick days, house or transport me.  

A tomato picking robot.

wow...that is a tough one...............

Agricultural Visa's are easy to get. Much of the tomatoes consumed in the US come from Mexico.  

Are you saying that Americans don’t want to do farming?