do you understand male feminists ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think they're idiots that are in many cases unknowingly working to undermine their own sex. 

• ...Show all comments
    • ctc453
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

why is equality for ALL such a complex issue for you misogynistic Trumptards to understand 

• ctc453
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

We believe EVERYONE is equal and should be treated as such. 

• Cee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most I've seen are weak, limp wristed types who're are trying too hard to prove their worthiness. 

• 2 months ago

I am a male feminist. 🚺 👩 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

well i dont find them attractive, but it seems like they assume all women will love them

• 2 months ago

Nope.            

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

There are no male feminists. There are male allies of feminism, but that's not the same thing.

• 2 months ago

Liberate the woman and you liberate the man.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Except of course the opposite is happening all over the western world. lol

• 2 months ago

Male feminists are strange species. They are creeps who attract women by calling themselves as "feminists".

• 2 months ago

"do you understand male feminists ?"

Not in the sense that it makes any sense.  I mean, any male feminist must agree with feminists of today .... with the idea that equally emancipated women that are legally autonomous and hold the same legal Rights as men, are victims of an "oppressive" culture in which -he- is of the "oppressive" class.  OR he is in it for more nefarious and selfish reasons, such as attempting to gain sexual favour.

What else could it be?

Today's feminists are not happy with equal Rights and full legal equality for women. They seem to feel that this is not good enough any more, even though this was the original demands of feminism from way back at the turn of the last century. So the goal posts for equality have been changed now ... several times already.

Male feminists are useful idiots for the feminist cause that are not respected as men for mating purposes by female feminists, or most other females actually. And this is not shaming, it's reality. Male feminist behavior is not conducive to female romantic triggers. Most of them just don't know this yet.

• indegospirit2 months agoReport

male feminists are nothing but losers seeking women's validation. if they had any brains at all they would see what the movement have become

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.