Why do 13-15 year olds look so much older these days compared to the previous generations?

They dress as if they are 20-21 or older I mean c'mon. 10-15 years ago teenage girls still looked like teenagers and wore colourful shirts with letters on them.. today they dress way older, and look older because of that. Not good.

All the chemicals and steroids in food and cross breading between races but with all the new technology now kids are weaker than 25 years ago

I think its the GMO food in the United States causing rapid growth in addition to the quantity and abundance of food we have here.   A 14 year old female will look 19 - 23 sometimes.   I was a conference once and there were a group of young ladies college aged 18 - 21 from Belize who sang a song for the conference.  They were raised in an orphanage.   When I saw them, I thought they looked and were the size of 13 - 15 year old girls.  I believe their more natural food, non GMO and also not the abundance of food we have in the US kept them at a younger pace of growth.   This was just my observation at the time. 

teenage girls do still wear "colorful shirts with letters on them". first question: how many teenage girls do you know to make that generalization? second question: why do you care what teenage girls are wearing? people only whine that 13 year old girls look so old nowadays because they're insecure that they're attracted to teenagers and looking for a pathetic excuse. just sayin..

I think they look younger.