Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 8 months ago

Please can someone help me? ?

Please help me. I always have have stomach aches and nausea. Most of the time with diarrhea. I feel like I’m dying. I’m young and at a healthy weight and I exercise. I wake up to stomach pain sometimes and I’m so tired of it. I can never eat like a normal person anymore. The pain is mostly around the lower part of my stomach. I’ve tried everything please just help me. If anyone can give me advice it would be more than appreciated.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why aren't you asking a doctor ??

• Steven
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

I think you have lever infection, that is causes of it. You have to discuss it with doctor. He can only helps you in it. 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

it's possible that you are allergic to something or maybe it is IBS..

• 8 months ago

go to the doctor dude

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I had similar symptoms a week ago. I believe I was dehydrated and my food was not processing and even stuck in upper intestines causing pain and also nausia because no new food could process down.  I almost threw up at walgreens looking for meds.  This was my own assessment of myself,, and I started drinking water, sprite and cranberry as much as I could.   Please consult your doctor if you have pain. 

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

See a doctor. It's bc you eat like a normal person. Virtually everyone is sick. It just manifests differently and at different times for different people.

It's IBS with the underlying cause being metabolic syndrome.

Ask your doctor what I mean.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Seek a doctor, and get treatment.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.