Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 months ago

Why do men make such useless parents?

Men are bad at any relationships in life that don't require competition or domination. They're terrible friends, partners, parents etc.

Do they even have a real place in the family? To be honest, if my dad never existed i'd be fine with it.

• Foofa

If that’s your observation it just means your mom picked a loser to have you with. My male spouse being so hands on is the only reason I was able to have kids with my work schedule.

Depends on the man I would say, my dad is a fantastic dad that raised me since I was inside my mother’s womb and does everything my mom does, men are completely capable of doing those things, it all depends if they want to put effort and complete their duty of raising a mini human (it needs two people to make a baby so these two people should also raise the baby )

If men make useless parents than why do women demand our support in raising children.

• Piero

I was a single dad. Several of my friends and acquaintances were/are single dads. Comparing results we got, with the results single mom's get, men make MUCH better parents than women.

most men are not useless parents. u just had crap luck, and so did i. lol

Only in Western countries, Africa and Latin America, men become horrible dads. Go to Asia, India, Middle East and even Central Asia, you would be amazed at how well are there fathers. 

I would say, Asian fathers are far more nurturing than a white mother. South Asian Indian dads are strict and discipline their kids. White and Black dads need to learn something from them otherwise their daughters will end up as a psychotic retard like you and sons will end up as "drunkards". 

Family values are dying in the West! You are fine with the non-existence of your dad because you haven't seen good dads. Come to the Eastern world, you would see better dads. That's why, Asian men and women aren't retards like you because they have good and encouraging fathers.

I feel sorry for the man who helped your mom to give you a birth. 

• Lôn

Get back in the kitchen Cakepop and make me a sandwich !

I have seen plenty of male parents having a great relationship with their daughters; and it's actually how i wanna be with my daughter when i have one, it's my dream to have a female child.

Haven't you ever heard of "The Daddy's little girl"?

Other point is that men are better off having relationship with their sons, cause let's be honest, females are quite hard to understand and deal with.

Just because your dad didn't love you enough, don't put us all together in it, be thankful your dad isn't a child-rapist, or wife-beater. 

I bet he has some other ways to say "i love you", like putting the freaking food in your table for all this years

Do not judge all men by your Dad.   Most men do care about their children, and those they are close to.