One out of how many people get out of a lease? ?
Out of 10,000 people how many people do you think get out of a lease for an $1,000 a month apartment? Just curious what the answers will be
- Anonymous8 months agoFavourite answer
If you mean without paying or it hurting your credit or being unable to lease again, near zero.
- Beverly SLv 78 months ago
10000 can get out of a lease. There will be penalties though...
- sunshine_melLv 78 months ago
It depends on whether there's a valid reason, and whether you consider getting out with financial penalties still getting out.
- 8 months ago
It depends on a lot of issues. There is no way to guess an answer without knowing specific circumstances.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- MaxiLv 78 months ago
Anyone could get out of a contract, the cost of doing it probited many doing so
- SlickterpLv 78 months ago
Probably lots of them, it depends on many factors.