Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 months ago

Why can't I be happy and at peace? We all die anyway, what is the point of it all?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Although we all die one day, that only means that life is precious and time is a limited commodity. You must decide what to do with the gift of life given to you and if you waste it being sad and angry and worried and hateful, it still is yours to be that way. Some believe as I do that life if about sharing and caring and friendship and trying to leave the world in a better condition than the one you were born into or that it became by the actions of others who take from the world instead of giving.

It takes some thought about the value of life and what you can do with it. You can improve yourself, set goals and try to achieve them, or sit around and wait for the end. Your own life is the point of it all, and what you do with it is your own choice and destiny.

• justin
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

life is about growin g in the soul and god dislikes tha fact we are not happy all the time. god cries when we are unhappy. i have a connection to god and can ask him questions directly. he has explained the wisdom of the world to me and i would not do it any different though it is unfortunate that bad things must exist

• 8 months ago

The point is to make the best of the time you do have and since it is a limited amount of time then don't waste it.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

The point of it all is to live. You are here. Live one life at a time and do your best.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.