Matt asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Is there anything wrong with having a hair fetish?

I have a fetish for very long thick silky hair and I was wondering if there's anything wrong with that?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Why would there be anything wrong with that?  AS long as you don't start doing things like sitting behind women with long hair on the bus and running your fingers through their hair, what's the problem?

• 2 months ago

As long as you keep your hands to yourself, no problem. 

• Having a fetish basically means....a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

Or an inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit. If silky hair turns you on, or you worship it to the point of obsession then it's a fetish. There's nothing wrong with that as long as you can control it, so it doesn't get you into trouble. 

• 2 months ago

A fetish means you are obsessed with something not that you just like it. For instance a food fetish would mean that a foot turns on someone more than butt's or breasts or parts of the body that the majority of people get aroused by.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

as long as you are not hurting anybody I see nothing wrong with it

• Mrcury
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No I dont think so

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.