What do I do in this constipated situation?

So when I got my wisdom teeth out, I was taking Tylenol 3 for the pain. Unfortunately, that clogged me up and I can’t go to the washroom. I tried for the past three days and I can feel the poop wanting to come out but when i think it does, it decides not to come out. Not to mention my bum hurts like hell because when I try to push it out or when it tries to come out, it burns. The only thing that’s been helping me so far is sitting down and laying down. Please can someone help me out? I would appreciate it a lot.

Stop straining or you'll give yourself haemorrhoids, if you haven't already. Go to a pharmacy to get proper advice but what you really need is a stool softener such as Colace or Docusoft as well as a stimulant laxative such as senna or bisocodyl. 

I've been on opioids for over 10 years due to disability and need to take a stool softener daily as well as a stimulant laxative as required. Faecal impaction is the stuff of nightmares.

• Tavy

You can get a glycerine suppository from a pharmacist. One up the bum and it should shift in half hour. Often used in hospitals after an Op.

Done it.

UK