my husband refusing to have sex. I feel sorry about my self .  ?

my husband refusing to have sex. I feel sorry about my self . He is just 25 years. I wonder why 😒  

He use to give many excuses , but my problem remains same. What should I do? 

Please help.

FLIP that wording to feeling sorry FOR yourself ... not fun to dwell on but you feeling sorry ABOUT yourself is just self devouring. Don't devour yourself. Talk about facts, not excuses. Not "excuses"... just facts and conversation. If the two of you can not see your way out of this, then you have a real decision to make. In your age bracket? I'd likely accept I wed the wrong person... but that would depend on what the real facts are. Health? Gay? Questionable intent from the start? Change in personality and goals? Horribly harming fights? I seriously doubt this is about how attractive you are. Something else is going on with him. Something else is driving his refusal to have sex. Facts. Not excuses.

• Raja

To analyse the problem some more valid background information is required. How long you were married.At the early stages of marriage were you sexually satisfied with him . What do you think about his excuses .Are they valid excuses or just silly reasons. Is he in good health or is he having any emotional worries .May be concerning his work or his own family parents and other siblings.Any Financial problems .Your sexual attrctiveness to him.Rather than just suffering talk to him leisurely . 

• Jerry

Too many unknowns to have any good, meaningful suggestions.

You need strategy to make him aware your desire and try to sex with you.

1. Do daily gym to make yourself healthy and sexy.

2. Wear expensive clothes to show your beauty . Then guys will look at you at street.

3. Then he will be very proud of you and be jealous.

4. Meet more friends and go shopping more often so that make him feel you will find other good guy.

5. Then he will get attention to keep your love

Leave him or tell him you're going out to get some from another man.

Check his phone to see if he's cheating if he's not go to the gym loose weight and get a sexy hair style and men love long nails so get fake ones

Solve your problems outside the bedroom . A man won't refuse sex unless he has issues with his partner.

You need to find out who his new boyfriend/girlfriend is. Hire someone to follow him. You have to find out. If he is with a guy you need to get an hiv test. Squido

Maybe he's a steer. Maybe you should be looking for a BULL. Have you ever seen Full Metal Jacket?

• Linda

Usually when a guy suddenly refuses to have sex, it means he is getting his sex elsewhere. Sure it makes you feel bad because your husband does not desire you anymore as he once did. He is healthy and so I can almost guarantee he is having sex with someone else. They make up excuses because they don't want to let you know the truth. Ask him to get in marriage counseling. That's the only thing that might save your marriage at this point. My husband cheated on me and left me and one of the first things that I noticed is he no longer wanted to have sexual relations. I remarried now happily but I do think he is cheating and you need to ask him and decide what you want. Marriage counseling or a life with him cheating or a divorce looming in the future when he decides he wants to leave you for her? Good luck!