R asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Are there any other question asking sites ?

Yahoo is becoming full of trolls no one is helpful anymore. Its being taken over by Anonymous trolls. I can't use Qoura I would but unlike this or other sites they don't have add details to the question so what's the point. Similar Worlds now has a question limit at 5 or 6 questions it quits letting you ask. AnswerMug is JokeMug its worse than the trolls here on Yahoo. Are there any other question asking sites ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Quora and Facebook's Ask.com, Reddit and Disqus, and hundreds of stack exchanges. Wikianswes.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

The same ones you've been told about when you've posted this before, yet you continue to stay and use your multiple accounts to ask the same questions over and over. The answers don't change, and neither do your questions (apparently)

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have you Tried Reddit ? If not you may want to give that a try other then that there are no other ones out there Quora is Probably my 2nd Choice that I would Recommend but you just said you cant use It

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

answerbag, blurtit

goeievraag.nl if you speak Dutch

gutefrage.net if you speak German

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There's ask.com.

• 1 month ago

Yes, you could always try Quora which has monitors so you will not see the kind of rants, rage, insults, and harassment you see on this or other sites mention here.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What question do you have ???

I think Yahoo Answers will give you the fastest answers.

Yahoo answers is probably the best.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.