me asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Isn't interesting how the two most popular Democratic party candidates, Biden and Warren are the ones being attacked the most?

One one hand you have Trump and the Russians trying to knock down Biden from outside the USA and Buttigieg going after Warren here in the USA? Of all the Democratic party candidates which would be the one that you think Trump team would love to see become the Democratic party nominee, isn't it Buttigieg?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There  has been no  votes  ,Neither is popular  except among the  crazies

• me2 months agoReport

Why do you have to call names?  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They truly fear the majority.  Sanders and Warren are drowned out, here by posts about way less popular topics and people.

• 2 months ago

Trump attacks Biden, because clearly he's the biggest threat.  

Biden would destroy him in the 1 on 1 debates. 

Trump no doubt wants Pete......because his religious base will never vote for a gay president. 

• me2 months agoReport

Bravo....and isn't it interesting that Buttigieg actually is a big mystery policy wise and quite alien to your conventional Democratic party views and actually even attacks his Democratic party foes like a Republican would, and also how Buttigieg has zero connection to the core people who vote Dem?

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's expected that the leading candidates will get the most attention.  You don't really expect the last place candidate to be the focus of any attacks, when they're probably going to drop out of the race before too long.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

theyre being attacked the most because theyre the most pathetic .. and buttigigler simply isnt even noticeable he's such a nobody .. that could change of course then we can focus on him lol ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.