Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

is it true what i hear that Watchtower Society control their Jehovah's Witnesses's brains?

Favorite Answer

They certainly manipulate their members. JWs are highly pressured to proselytize and study and not question the cults hierarchy. Couple that with the fact that they are not overly slow in punishing members that step out of line and this is a recipe for stress and mental unhealthiness.

• 1 month agoReport

LASER FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YAHOO AND MICROSOFT TILL VANISH.
      Google "Danny Woo Vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world

They keep cheating public about God even knew book of life is a science book but dont get lasered till vanish.
      ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

No! GOD gives us all free wil we make our own choices

JW have free will. By the way everyone who says we are a cult look up the word cult. And even if we are a cult our leader is Jehovah God.

Nope.  I control my own brain.  Most thinking people control their own brain.  Even children control their own brain.  I controlled my brain to answer this question.  Did you notice?  I cited not one scripture, not one piece of JW literature.  

"You hear all sorts of things."  That's a line I got from a movie.  The movie doesn't control my brain.

Bye.

Hannah J Paul

• 1 month agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

• No one controls anyone else, everyone has freewill. Jehovah's Witnesses are taught from the Holy Scriptures thus taught by God. Jehovah's Witnesses love God so they obey the Holy Scriptures.

• 1 month agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

• BJ

Yes I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

No it's not a cult.

Yes it was my choice.

No I don't find it restrictive.

I'm the happiest I've ever been as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• 1 month agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

Yes, that is what all religion does. 

• 1 month agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

yes there is mind control in cults...CHOOSE MAINSTREAM TRINITY CHURCHES...I AM A CULT SURVIVOR...UGH...GLAD TO BE METHODIST.

• 1 month agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

They control their actions. Also, they pressure members to believe particular things.

• 1 month agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

• It's actually so bad there are self-help groups for former Jehovah's Witnesses.

• 1 month agoReport

ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

• Brian

What brains????????